Select Page

Landlord Insurance

An investment in

peace of mind

Are you properly insured?

Your rental property can be impacted by the same problems as our own home, with the added complication of tenants.  The rental bond system might cover you for very small issues but beyond that it makes sense to properly insure any rental property you may own.  Could you afford major repairs to a home in the event of a major issue?  What about the loss of rental income that could stretch into weeks or months? 

There are different insurance premium costs and other considerations that depend on the type of dwelling, the suburb or location and also the type of tenancy.  That’s why it pays to talk to an experienced broker like Tudor to help you navigate the various options and levels of cover available to you. 

Along with your typical 6 or 12 month lease situations for more permanent residents there are also short-term tenancies such as Airbnb and holiday rentals that require cover.  It is important to check that you are actually covered for the type of rental structure you’re engaged in.

Who should be covered?

Anyone owning or part-owning a residence that is rented out in any way should seriously consider appropriate insurance. 

This can include;

  • Homes
  • Units
  • Other strata titles
  • Holiday rentals

What can be covered?

  • Property Damage
  • Flood
  • Malicious damage by tennants
  • Landlords fixtures and fittings
  • Loss of rent
  • Rent default

 Talk to a person, not a computer . . .

Why Tudor?

Did you know that what is actually covered can vary considerably between insurers? Often with exclusions or high excess payments that you may not be aware of. You need a broker who can assess your individual situation, offer the right insurance and explain precisely what is and isn’t covered.

It's easy to pay too much for insurance, but it's just as easy to pay too little then find out too late that you're not covered.  There's a lot of flashy online insurance calculators out there but they focus only on price.  Talk to Tudor and you talk to a real person who knows the what level of cover should be recommended and who will personally help you with a claim.

Get a Quote

Travelling for business or leisure? TravelCard has you covered with hassle-free insurance if things don’t go to plan. No out-of-pocket expenses. Avoid mountains of paperwork. And no waiting around to claim.

Feel free to drop us a line or come visit us in person!

A.F.S. License No. 243299



(03) 9707 3033

Emergency After Hours Phone

0419 500 301


(03) 9707 4568



Monday-Friday 9AM - 5PM

Weekends CLOSED